Clear Life and GM do not work

i did acitvate clear life and clear GM and it was working but not it says disabled cannot initiate policy manager-- what to do

1 Like

I have the same problem. Were you able to resolve it?

1 Like

They are working on it, and reviewing crash report now , may have to hard reset the phone and start over but I will wait a few days, phone works fine if you disable clear life but then you don’t have a few off the secure apps which is why I got the phone but their customer service is great so far, the gal remotely got on my phone and tried to resolved with no luck

1 Like

Really? I had this happen months ago, maybe about 3 months. They were working on it back then too. It would be nice to get a real answer from technical support as to what is wrong and what we are losing as a result of this bug. I listen in on the weekly calls and never any mention of it. If you believe they are working on it please provide your source of that information and perhaps any additional information that source can provide. This is a real failing in the security of these phones.

1 Like

Thank you, NeldaWhisperer, for mentioning your experiences. I am fed up with this bug and all the other bugs on my phone, along with this company’s abysmal failure to satisfactorily address the issues. They constantly tell me, “We’re working on it”–and then nothing happens. I am almost ready to go back to the major carrier I was using, along with my old (non-encrypted) phone. The customer support is less than satisfactory. I have also found that the website is almost unnavigable.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue… My Clear phone is now not even working at all. So many bugs, I can’t even write a simple text message and seems to be no where to go for help…

1 Like

This issue is still a problem, I am having issues with clearsignal which is my only form of messaging. I cannot get notifications from anyone who has signal and i cannot form messaging groups with people not on signal. I have spent 3 hours total so far with support and they cannot help and said they will speak to the developers.

Clear GM still disabled by manufacturers. Clear signal still does not work for me. My phone screen goes black when I’m on a call so I cannot use screen. So many issues with this phone. I unfortunately have to say goodbye to the $2000 I spent (including customs and shipping) and return to iphone. What a shame clear are all about lip service.