Clear Signal issues

Does anyone else have issues with Clearsignal? My notifications stopped working a while back. All notification settings are on and support has now spent a few hours trying to resolve with no luck. I cannot send group texts to people who are not on signal either which is a problem too. Clear gm and clear life was disabled a while back as well as they have had issues with it and when they were enabled, I couldn’t send and receive mms files (photos).

1 Like

Yes, my son in law works for Dell and he helped me. It’s being blocked. I was ready to take a hammer to this phone.

We had to go to my old Apple phone and make sure it was not on for cellular service. There are issues with texting people with Apple phones versus android phones.

I downloaded a different messaging app, and that has worked for me.

1 Like

So what did he do to fix? I sold my iphone so that doesn’t clash…

I downloaded a different messaging app

I was ready to take a hammer to this phone.. .

1 Like

Still not working. Still cannot send MMS to people not on a signal app.

Are you aware that to send MMS to people not on signal app you have to select unsecure message? So look at the send icon (the wings). It has a lock on it. If the lock is in the locked position, you are sending via Signal app. If the lock is unlocked you will be sending using Message app. To send unsecure, instead of tapping the send icon hold down and the menu will pop up. Then select unsecure and it should be sent. You will notice the lock on your messages in the chat display. If it is locked the message was sent secure, if it is unlocked, it was sent unsecure. Hope this helps. No user manual on this stuff and took me a long time to figure it out. Clear Support is poor in my opinion.

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately not that simple. We have spent months trying to fix the problem. Im buying a new iphone, no phone is worth this much heart ache.